Since 2002, Deborah House Residential Center provides basic and specialized post abuse care, for minor girls, victims of abuse and human trafficking. The fundamental principle of the center is specific intervention, individualized through counseling and social work, conducted by a team of professionals focused primarily on individual needs. Deborah House is intended to be a sanctuary of healing and hope and it has managed to bring hope to more that 150 lives so far.
The center offers:
- A safe recovery in Christian family type environment;
- Post-trauma counseling and psychotherapy;
- A role model;
- Access to education and vocational training;
- Basic and specialized medical care;
- Counselling and career guidance;
- Family counseling for those cases where reintegration in the family is possible;
- Legal assistance.